Re: BioRDF Telcon

hi kei,

yes, i was throwing my vote in.

> ... we also thought that entrez gene is a good start as it has cross-links
> to many other sources including gene expression data sources.

one minor nit, the entrez gene database which describes the sequence and
assigns an accession to it does not have crosslinks to gene expression data
sources, i believe it is closer to say that gene expression data sources
cross link to each other (and other data sources like pathways) by
annotating with entrez gene accessions either directly or through an
additional mapping layer.

cheers and happy new year,
michael