Re: part of a diagnosis and an n3 interpretation

From: <hans.cools@agfa.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 16:27:58 +0100
To: john.madden@duke.edu
Cc: w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org
Dear John, Eric,

At Agfa Healthcare we are dealing with ontologies for the clinical domain
(OWL Full), and the rest of the semantic web stack (rules/theories,

To connect things, we also created more general stuff.
Feel free to have a look at:

We try to build on work of others, e.g. FOAF, Dublin Core, Contact, SKOS,
SWEET series of NASA (http://sweet.jpl.nasa.gov/2.0/).
(Though there is a W3C initiative to standardize this domain.

We are involved in projects about infectious diseases, medication therapy
and patient summary.
We will work on oncology and pathology in the near future.
Maybe we can exchange some ideas.

Our clinical  onologies, related to above projects, are for the moment on:
This is not fixed; might become
But you already can have an idea of our approach.

Note: I work in N3 in a text editor.

Have a nice WE.

Kind Regards,

Hans Cools, MD | Agfa HealthCare
Researcher | HE/Advanced Clinical Applications Research
T  +32 3444 8185 | F  +32 3 444 8401 | M  +32 499 59 55 75

Quadrat NV, Kortrijksesteenweg 157, 9830 Sint-Martens-Latem, Belgium
Click on link to read important disclaimer:

John Madden <john.madden@duke.edu>
Sent by: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org
15/02/2010 18:05

w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

part of a diagnosis and an n3 interpretation

Here is a part of a report and a possible N3 interpretation.