ESW wiki: Semantic Web extensions?

From: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 20:11:30 +0200
To: public-semweb-lifesci <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi all,

the ESW wiki is running MediaWiki, but not Semantic MW, right? Could
it be an option to actually get that installed and, umm... eat our own
dog food? Samuel (my former student) working on RDFIO during his
Google Summer of Code project, and it should even be possible to get a
SPARQL end point on the wiki that way:

http://saml.rilspace.org/rdfio-040-released-gsoc-finished

The context was a recent question about HCLS WG participation:

* how many paricipants are there, and from how many different organizations?
* how many of those organizations are academic and how many industrial?

Would be cool to just pull that out from the ESW wiki pages, not?

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Post-doc @ Uppsala University (only until 2010-09-30)