Potential Data Sources

From: M. Scott Marshall <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 19:25:58 -0700
To: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
I've started a summary of some of the potential sources of data that
we have explored for future demo's:
http://esw.w3.org/PotentialDataSources (Feel free to edit this page!)

Some potential data sources are referenced in the minutes from
especially Terminology and TMO (Translational Medicine Ontology).

In general, we are looking for data from the entire spectrum that we
can use to inform our data models and demonstrations. 'Real'
(clinical) data with annotations from medical vocabularies (or even
ontologies) is most interesting. Please add whatever you think might
be useful.

Cheers,
Scott