Re: W3C working group on bibliographic data and semantic web - details please

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 13:25:53 +0100
Cc: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, HCLS IG <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, Carole Goble <carole.goble@manchester.ac.uk>, Geoffrey Bilder <gbilder@crossref.org>, barend.mons@nbic.nl, Tim Clark <tim_clark@harvard.edu>, dshr@stanford.edu, em@w3.org, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, timbl@w3.org, Allen, Bradley P (ELS-SDG) <B.Allen@elsevier.com>, Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
To: David Shotton <david.shotton@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Hi David (& all),

Yes, there has been discussion about forming a Library Linked Data _Incubator Group_. See the Sem-lib archives [1] and a draft charter [2]. I'm not aware of an official timeline for this becoming an official W3C incubator group. Anyone know?

-Jodi

[1] http://mailman.few.vu.nl/pipermail/sem-lib/
[2] https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0ByIYvKRGoL91MDQ4YTIwOWUtMmIwYy00MzM2LTgyNDMtNTE5MzZmMjQ2ZDY2&sort=name&layout=list&num=50