Re: Jena as RDF Adapter

Hi Oliver,

Are you aware of SWObjects http://sourceforge.net/projects/swobjects/
from Eric Prud'hommeaux? We've used it in a few demo's now:

http://hcls.deri.org/coi/demo/

http://www.w3.org/2009/08/7tmdemo

Kei-Hoi Cheung, H. Robert Frost, M. Scott Marshall, Eric Prud'hommeaux,
Matthias Samwald, Jun Zhao, Adrian Paschke, A Journey to Semantic Web
Query Federation in Life Sciences, BMC Bioinformatics Volume 10
Supplement 10, Oct 2009.

Cheers,
Scott

--
M. Scott Marshall
Leiden University Medical Center / University of Amsterdam