Jena as RDF Adapter

From: Oliver Ruebenacker <curoli@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:17:19 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
     Hello,

  On http://esw.w3.org/topic/RDFImportersAndAdapters it is said that:

  "Jena Framework: Jena's Graph interface could be used to implement
adapters. [...] D2RQ is an example of an adapter implemented as a Jena
graph."

  Do we know of any implementations other than adapters to relational
databases (such as D2RQ)?

  While I am convinced above statement is true, it would be nice to
have a citation to convince others, too. Do you know any?

  Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Computational Cell Biologist
BioPAX Integration at Virtual Cell (http://vcell.org/biopax)