Re: Scientific Discourse - Call for comments on IG notes

Dear David,
thank you for your help! I just uploaded the last version of the document.

Regarding the citations module, I was surprised about your comment related
to FRBR as I uploaded in March a version of the citation module with the new
structure based on work, expression, manifestation. But you are right, for
some reasons (probably a wrong restore of the server) you can find online
only an old version of it. I'll try to upload the March version asap
(meanwhile I attach here the file). And I am looking forward  to plan a
discussion for a possible collaboration.

Thank you again
Paolo

--
Paolo Ciccarese, PhD
Biomedical Informatics Research & Development