Re: Scientific Discourse - Call for comments on IG notes

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for this useful feedback !

 From what you said, I think it would be worth mentioning CITO in the
list of potential ontologies that could be integrated (in the SWAN/
SIOC note), e.g. replacing

  other mappings between existing RDFS/OWL models for argumentative
discussion may be considered, based on models such as IBIS [IBIS],
aTags [ATAGS], SALT [SALT] or [SchoolOnto].

with

  other mappings between existing RDFS/OWL models for argumentative
discussion and scientific discourse may be considered, based on models
such as IBIS [IBIS], aTags [ATAGS], SALT [SALT], [SchoolOnto] or  CITO
[CITO].

Using the Bio-ontology paper as a reference.

What do you think ?

Best,

Alex.

--