Re: LODD Data Sets

Matthias Samwald wrote:
> Most of the LODD datasets have also been integrated into the SPARQL
> endpoint of the HCLS Knowledge Base, accessible at
> http://hcls.deri.org/sparql
>
> Each dataset is contained in a separate named graph, these are:
> * Dailymed: http://hcls.deri.org/resource/graph/dailymed
> * DrugBank: http://hcls.deri.org/resource/graph/drugbank
> * ClinicalTrials.gov / LinkedCT:
> http://hcls.deri.org/resource/graph/linkedct
> * Diseasome: http://hcls.deri.org/resource/graph/diseasome
> * SIDER: http://hcls.deri.org/resource/graph/sider
> * Traditional Chinese Medicine: http://hcls.deri.org/resource/graph/tcm
>
> Don't click on these URLs, they are meant to be used to be in SPARQL
> queries, like this:
>
> SELECT *
> FROM <http://hcls.deri.org/resource/graph/dailymed>
> {?s ?p ?o}
> LIMIT 20
>

> Cheers,
> Matthias
>

> ------
>
> For those who have been asking, the LODD data sets are available from:
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/LODD/Data  and the LODD home page is
> at: http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/LODD
>
> Susie

Matthias,

You need to make a V6.x installation of Virtuoso so that you can expose:

1. Faceted Brower Interface
2. Faceted Browser Service
3. URI Lookup by Label (i.e., full text patterns applied to resource
annotations e.g. rdfs:label content)
4. Raw URI Lookups
5. Co-reference discovery (this is a list of owl:sameAs references) --
there is an "owl:sameAs Expanson" tab in the Statistics Page
6. IFP linkages  -- there is an IFP Expansion in the Statistics Page
7. Source & Refrence Graph -- when hosting multiple Named Graphs you can
see which graphs reference what and/or source graphs for various resources
8. Optionally switch enable Reasoning so that you get materialized
resultsets (via backward chained reasoning) based on 5&6 (you tell
virtuoso what you want).

Live Examples:

1. http://lod.openlinksw.com -- this has LODD data so put in a full text
pattern and explore items 1-8 above (note: I suspect our LODD may be a
little out of date)

2. http://dbpedia.org/fct --- same as the above but for DBpedia.

--

Regards,