Re: BioRDF Telcon

Hi Helen,

Thanks for circulating the link to EFO and the associated mapping
application. For annotating neuroscience microarray experiments, for
example, we need a rich-enough collection of neuroscience concepts and
relationships. I hope your interaction with the neurolex group will help
in this regard.

Best,

-Kei