Re: Jena as RDF Adapter

The paper outlines 3 approaches to query federation: Receptor Explorer
(Rob), AIDA (Scott), and FeDeRate (Eric). While the first two approaches
involve querying RDF/OWL datasets (converted from different data
sources), the third approach involves mapping SPARQL to SQL using
SWObjects. I don't think any of these approaches use Jena adapter to map
to relational databases. I may have missed something. If so, the
developers of these approaches can chime in.

-Kei