Re: BioRDF Telcon

@Kei,

When you said data structure, did you mean the RDF structure

For now, all I have is the java object returned by parser. I've been using
Limpopo, which creates an object that I can then parse to RDF uing Jena. The
challenge, though, has been coming up with the predicates to formalize the
relationships between the various elements. I'm using the XML structures fir
IDF/SDRF etc. at http://magetab-om.sourceforge.net to automatically generate
the structure that will contain the data. My plan is to then create the RDF
triples that use the attributes described in those documents and populate
them with the data from the MAGE-TAB java object created by Limpopo.

Right now all I have is a very raw RDF/XML document describing the
relationships in the IDF structure:
http://magetab2rdf.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/magetabpredicates.rdf
The triples for that had to be encoded manually using Jena by reading the
model.

@Satya and Jun

I would very much like to be involved in that effort, do you already have a
URL that I can look at?

Thanks
Lena