Re: BioRDF Telcon

Hi Joshua,

Thanks a lot for the information. In addition to BioRDF, your use case
description sounds a good candidate to help align the multiple task
groups of HCLS. As I understand, you may give a talk at one of the
future HCLS calls. Perhaps we can discuss as a broader group to see how
to coordinate this. This is just my suggestion.

Best,

-Kei