Re: Choosing a use case for an Expert Query Browser

Hi Susie,

Yes, Rachel and I are planning on participating in the telecons from
this week. We hope that it will be useful for us to better understand
the requirements of the community.

As for the interface, we would like it to implement a web interface,
and not a standalone windows application like OPENVISTA (so that it
can be used by anybody without having to stick to one platform). But
we haven't begun any real coding, and if it's a system like that, that
is really required, we will consider it.

As per one of the requirements of the class project, Rachel and I
drafted a project proposal based on what we think is a useful system
to build after a discussion we had with EricP. Here's a link to the
document:
http://querymed.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/docs/proposal.pdf
We'd appreciate if you can go through this, and let us know if this is
what is really needed.

Thanks!
Oshani