Re: Action Items from call today

Hi Jun et al,

The following gene list:

http://public.tgen.org/tgen.org/supplementarydata/neurogenomics/supplementarydata/brain_regions/PCA1_0_98_correlation.xls

was gereated using the Principal components analysis (PCA). It is an
annotated list of 102 genes showing at least a 0.98 correlation to PCA1
(first principal component). This is part of the following paper:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17077275?dopt=Abstract

I'm airport t to the airport now ...

Cheers,

-Kei