Re: Question about standardization

From: Michael Hucka <mhucka@caltech.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 22:25:33 -0700
To: Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@gmail.com>
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
  SS> Hi Mike, It's good to hear from you.
  SS> Would you be interested in having a call to discuss
  SS> the various options?

Hi Susie,

Good to hear from you too!  It's been a while :-).

A call (I presume a group call?) sounds like a good idea.
What kind of time frame do you have in mind?  I'd like just
a bit more time to do more background reading on the
materials and people's replies so far, so that it's not a
waste of time for other people to be dealing with someone
still too ignorant (me).  Would sometime in June 8-11 work?

MH