Re: drug side effects

From: Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 10:10:35 +0100
To: Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>
CC: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>, Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@gmail.com>, public-semweb-lifesci <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Matthias Samwald wrote:

>> As shown in the TCMGeneDIT web site, they have links to the STITCH
>> database. I will need to contact them if this part of dataset is needed.
>
> When you have the STITCH/PubchemIDs, you can also use them for mapping
> to DBpedia. You can retrieve the IDs from DBpedia like this:
>
> SELECT *
> WHERE {?dbpedia_uri <http://dbpedia.org/property/pubchem> ?pubchem_id}
>

> Cheers,
> Matthias

I have contact the database provider yesterday about this part of data.

cheers,

Jun

--
Dr. Jun Zhao
Image Bioinformatics Research Group

Department of Zoology, University of Oxford
South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS, UK
E-mail: jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk
Direct phone: +44-(0)1865-281094
Department fax: +44-(0)1865-310447