[lodd][biordf] New release of the TCM dataset

From: Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 17:02:09 +0100
To: public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Dear all,

I have created a new release of the TCM dataset. The RDF dump can be downloaded at [1].

In this release, I have:

* Updated URIs in the dataset with a new domain name: http://purl.org/net/tcm/tcm.lifescience.ntu.edu.tw

* Updated the dataset with the statistic confidence value of the association between entities

* Released the mapping of TCM gene names and their linking to Entrez gene ids
* Described the interlinking and provenance of the interlinking using the oddlinker vocabulary [2], part of the LinkedMDB project [3]. Help from Oktie Hassanzadeh (LinkedMDB) is greatly appreciated.

Information about the source dataset can be found in the accompanying release note. If you are planning to host the dataset, I would really appreciate it if you would acknowledge the source data provider: http://tcm.lifescience.ntu.edu.tw/; and also, drop me a note.:)

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=TCMGeneDIT_RDF_Dataset_r2.tar.gz.
[2] http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/oddlinker/
[3] http://www.linkedmdb.org/

cheers,