Re: DBpedia to OBO mapping: did someone already work on it?

Looking at BrainInfo [1], which, as I recall, serves as a nomenclature
source for UMLS, the two names, telencephalon, and cerebrum, are
treated separately; neither mentions the other as a synonym (unless I
missed something).

Jack
[1] http://braininfo.rprc.washington.edu/Default.aspx