RE: DBpedia to OBO mapping: did someone already work on it?

But Kei - if you are aware that differences exist between these
entities, that they are unequivocally _not_ the same - then you should
not use owl:sameAs. A better relation is rdfs:seeAlso ... that they are
related in some way, but there is uncertainty as to what the relation
is, until the community figures out how exactly.

-=Michel=-

Austria