Re: Can RDFa be used on XML: pharma information

From: Rick Jelliffe <rjelliffe@allette.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:54:15 +1000
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Egon Willighagen wrote:

> Namespace... to solve this, you could do instead:
>
> <my:book xhtml:about="urn:ISBN:0091808189" xhtml:typeof="biblio:book"
>           xhtml:property="dc:title">
>      Canteen Cuisine
> </my:book>
>
> where the prefix xhtml would be bound to the namespace belonging to
> XHTML+RDFa...

Waaa?

In XML namespaces, an attribute with no qualifier is in no namespace.
Does the RDF community work things so that you can detach any attribute
with non namespace and re-use it with its element's namespace/prefix?

Are you saying that  a generic RDFa  processor would actually be looking
for     xhtml:*/@property  and would not understand  */@property?   Or
are you saying that a generic RDFa processor would  also accept
*/@xshtml:property

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe