Re: Any meeting at ISMB ?

From: Hilmar Lapp <hlapp@duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:38:26 -0400
Cc: Andrea Splendiani <andrea.splendiani@bbsrc.ac.uk>, Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>, w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
To: eric neumann <ekneumann@gmail.com>

On Jun 18, 2009, at 12:36 PM, eric neumann wrote:

> I'm pretty sure BOFs are open to ISMB registered folks only. That does
> not prevent us from having additional meet ups.

That depends on where you hold them ... BTW Alan Ruttenberg will be
giving a keynote address at BOSC, and as a result some of the BOSC
attendees might be interested in a life sciences semweb BOF, so
holding it one of the two days of BOSC is maybe worth considering.

	-hilmar
: Hilmar Lapp  -:-  Durham, NC  -:- hlapp at duke dot edu :