Re: Any meeting at ISMB ?

From: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:26:37 +0200
To: Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>
Cc: eric neumann <ekneumann@gmail.com>, Andrea Splendiani <andrea.splendiani@bbsrc.ac.uk>, w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Matthias Samwald<samwald@gmx.at> wrote:
> Are these BOFs accessible to participants that are not registered for the
> main ISMB conference? I, for example, have only registered for a SIG meeting
> (and will already fly back in the afternoon of June 30).

The conference was too expensive for my budget this year, but already
agreed to meet up with two of the people on this list, and will be
around in Stockholm for one or more days, and would very much like to
meet up with others too. I have been sort of absent for some weeks
(moving house took much of my energy), but would love to discuss the
molecular RDF work I have done on rdf.openmolecules.net and in
Bioclipse, and how this may complement (open) efforts by others.

Egon

--
Post-doc @ Uppsala University
http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/