Re: Thursday call on Access Control in HCLS

Hi Eric,
I like your solution of using SPARQL to create views as graphs. For my two
cents on permission control in RDF, I tend to follow the premise that every
user is a URI and permission of the URI in pieces of  data are defined using
some namespace such as rdf:canSee, or rdf:canEdit
I also liked your solution on using keys to building those graphs - I tend
to do the same.

I saw that you use the XACML for defining access control. That is
interesting, I never heard about it before. It would be really cool if I get
some help from W3C on defining a set of predicates standards for access
control especially for RDF triples - for example, it would be usefull to
have some sort of owl:TransitiveProperty to allow permissions to propagate

Lena