Re: Can RDFa be used on XML: pharma information

The right questions:-)

- All RDFa attributes are without namespace (ie, no prefix is necessary).
- As Ralph said, the current RDFa spec is defined in terms of XHTML for
all kinds of historico-administrative reasons. The group may issue, at
some point, a document on RDFa usage in general for XML applications. I
cannot take any commitments on that, though. Note, however, that the
latest version of SVG Tiny has 'formally' adopted the same set of
attributes already

Cheers

Ivan

Rick Jelliffe wrote:

>> Ivan Herman wrote:
>>
>>> I am sorry if I come into this thread very late. Additionally to what
>>> Ralph just said, the RDFa distiller running on the W3C site:
>>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/
>>>
>>> should actually work with an arbitrary XML file, although only SVG is
>>> 'announced' there (which is probably my mistake). If there is a problem
>>> then, well... it is my bug:-(
>
> So do the RDFa attributes use a prefix or not? And which namespace uri?
> And is this in any spec?
>
> That was the stumbling block the client didn't mind pioneering but they
> didn't want just to make things up on the fly.
>
> Cheers
> Rick Jelliffe

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153