Re: Can RDFa be used on XML: pharma information

This is probably technically possible - but you'd need to process a lot
of complex mage-ml to get out some quite simple information - there's a
node-edge sample processing graph, plus all the external data files in
there - mage-ml is mostly tags and the files are large. We've moved
internally to MAGE-TAB format, we have a MAGE-TAB parser that's being
used by a couple of groups. We will be developing a standalone
parser/backend database which will allow users to build a standalone
atlas. There may be more mileage in developing that parser further to
support RDF than to persue MAGE-ML.

thanks

Helen