Re: Overview of conferences (like C-SHALS)

From: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:15:47 -0500
To: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>
Cc: marshall@science.uva.nl, Susie M Stephens <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@lilly.com>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Egon Willighagen wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu> wrote:
>
>> You might also want to give del.cio.us (http://delicious.com/) a try.
>>

> Yes, agreed. I have been using this for quite some time now.
>
> I'll start using the tags: hclsig, lodd and others, for things I find
> relevant to this list.
>
> With that in mind, and FriendFeed users around?
> http://friendfeed.com/rooms/hclsig?
>
> Egon

It'd be great if more HCLS IG related tags will appear in these social
web spaces. By the way, there is relational database access to
del.icio.us ((http://code.google.com/p/mysqlicious/) that one can set up
to query/retrieve del.ico.us bookmarks based on the tags. In fact,
BioRDF is currently exploring this social/semantic web integration for
Faviki in collaboration with the LODD task force (natural alternative
medicine use case). We can potentially/logically extend it to other
social bookmarking tools in collaboration with other task forces possibly.

-Kei