OWL2 - Final Reminder of request for comments

[This is the final reminder that OWL2 comments are due today. The OWL WG
would like very much to receive *any* feedback. Comments should go to
the <public-owl-comments@w3.org> mailing list.  -Scott]

After receiving some feedback about the difficulty of evaluating the OWL
2 specifications outside of an application, I asked Christine Golbreich
if this Draft was the latest version because I think that it can help to
motivate some of the new features:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/RequirementsDraft
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-new-features/

Please, take a look at the OWL 2 documents (see also Susie's previous
mail) and pass your comments on before Jan. 23! Comments should go to
the <public-owl-comments@w3.org> mailing list, and the last call comment
period expires on January 23rd. Comments can also be about things you
like. :)

BTW some of you will remember Christine Golbreich from our last F2F
where she gave us a presentation on OWL 2 with special emphasis on HCLS
issues (link below).

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/F2F/2008-10_F2F?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=HCLSF2F2008-OWL2-CG.pdf

-Scott

Forwarded message 1