Overview of conferences (like C-SHALS)

From: M. Scott Marshall <marshall@science.uva.nl>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:09:06 +0100
To: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>
CC: Susie M Stephens <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@lilly.com>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Yes, we have a short list of conferences here:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/Conferences
We are open to suggestions.

As far as social bookmarking goes, I haven't used it for a while but the
tag http://www.connotea.org/tag/conference has been used over 300 times.
I couldn't do much with it to find C-SHALS related conferences but maybe
I need practice/advice.

Some of us have started exploring semantic tagging in Faviki:
http://faviki.com/tag/Conference;Semantic_Web/search/and turns up 7
bookmarks. Again, using tags like Medicine and Drug Discovery didn't
find anything but I suppose that Faviki needs more users before those
will produce hits.

This conference site seems to be just starting up:
http://www.gconference.net/

I have always wanted a one-stop calendar/conference site. However, I am
not aware of a comprehensive solution that can provide you practical