HCLSIG telecon 22 Jan

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 00:11:08 -0500
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Here's the reminder for Thursday's HCLS telcon.
and here are some slides I prepared.
Please mail me with proposed additions/subtractions and long divisions.
I still have yet to integrate BioRDF's federation plans.

office: +1.617.258.5741 32-G528, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

email address distribution.