Re: Scientific Discourse Telcon

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 17:59:51 +0100
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

On 9/1/09 17:52, Susie M Stephens wrote:

> Minutes from today's scientific discourse call are now available:
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/SWANSIOC/Meetings/2009-01-09_Conference_Call

I've been meaning to mention this for a while:

if anything comes out of these meetings where you find need for a few
extra terms to better describe people or organizations, I'd be more than
willing to get some extra things added into FOAF alongside foaf:Person,
foaf:Organization etc.

If this is useful, just make notes near
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/SWANSIOC with proposals/drafts and let me
know!