Microarray use case

From: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 21:36:22 -0500
To: neurolex@googlegroups.com
CC: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, mdmiller <mdmiller53@comcast.net>, Helena Deus <helenadeus@gmail.com>, Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>
I'm posting the following question to the neurolex group in the hope of
getting some neuroscience domain expert input to our microarray use case
(http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/QueryFederation2 ).

One of the microarray experiments mentions "substantia nigra dopamine
neuron". I searched neurolex and found the following: "substantia nigra
pars compacta dopaminergic cell". Are they the same? As I understand it,
pars compacta is a portion of substantia nigra

Thanks,

-Kei