Re: Health Care and Life Sciences SemanticWb on iPhone and iPod touch

Hi Don,

Donald Doherty wrote:
> Scott Marshall suggested that people on the HCLS list would have fun
> with my SemanticWb iPhone and iPod touch app (www.actionpotential.com).

Mobile neuroscience sounds an interesting concept. You may also want to
use it to play the neuroscience podcasts of interest.

> It's one of many technologies I play around with to test the potential
> (and current limits) of the Semantic Web and Semantic Web technologies
> (for instance, see my site using MIT Simile technology at
> www.historicshadyside.org).
>
> Currently SemanticWb is using Bio2RDF endpoints. I'm working to make
> it possible for the user to select from a number of SPARQL endpoints
> but it's unfortunately non-trivial.
Is it because of the bandwidth issue? I think it'd be nice if it can
also access other endpoints like the HCLS KB's. That reminds me that
Scott had mentioned to me recently that the HCLS KB endpoint at Berlin
could not be accessible. I wonder if it has been fixed yet.

Cheers,

-Kei