Re: magetab2magerdf

From: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:25:10 -0500
To: Susanna Sansone <sansone@ebi.ac.uk>
Cc: mdmiller <mdmiller53@comcast.net>, Jim McCusker <james.mccusker@yale.edu>, w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, Philippe Rocca-Serra <rocca@ebi.ac.uk>
Hi Susanna,

Thanks for the information. If I understand it correctly, ISA-TAB can be
used for different types of experiments (e.g., microarray, deep
sequencing, and mass spectrometry), while MAGE-TAB is designed for
microarray experiments only. However, if people are doing micorarray
experiments only, MAGE-TAB and ISA-TAB are essentially the same. I may
have missed something.

Best,

-Kei