Health Care and Life Sciences SemanticWb on iPhone and iPod touch

From: Donald Doherty <donald.doherty@actionpotential.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:05:13 -0500
To: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Scott Marshall suggested that people on the HCLS list would have fun
with my SemanticWb iPhone and iPod touch app (www.actionpotential.com).

It's one of many technologies I play around with to test the potential
(and current limits) of the Semantic Web and Semantic Web technologies
(for instance, see my site using MIT Simile technology at www.historicshadyside.org
).

Currently SemanticWb is using Bio2RDF endpoints. I'm working to make
it possible for the user to select from a number of SPARQL endpoints
but it's unfortunately non-trivial.

Enjoy! And I'll be happy to talk about lessons learned.

Donald Doherty, Ph.D.
donald.doherty@actionpotential.com