Terminology and Scientific Discourse calls

From: Joanne Luciano (gmail) <jluciano@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:11:48 -0500
To: public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi,

Then meeting pages for the HCLSIG Terminology and Scientific Discourse
calls don't seem to be up-to-date.  When's the next meeting (telcon)?

Also, for those of you who (a) have needs in the computational and
informational technology sides of healthcare and life science (see my
webpage for what I cover) and (b) a budget or access to someone else's
budget, you might want to know that I am available for part-time
consulting in January and available to talk about / plan for it
anytime now.

Happy Holidays everyone!

cheers and kind regards,

Joanne