Re: Microarray Experiment Context

From: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 10:48:44 -0500
To: Satya Sahoo <sahoo.2@wright.edu>
Cc: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk, mdmiller <mdmiller53@comcast.net>, Helena Deus <helenadeus@gmail.com>
Hi Satya et al,

Thanks for creating the wiki page. I think it's a good start. I hope our
use case can help facilitate some of the ontology alignment effort. You
already listed a few to start. Other might include: NIFSTD, SenseLab,
SWAN, TMO, etc. You can also add my name to the contact for the page if
you want.

Cheers,

-Kei