Re: Microarray Experiment Context

Hi Satya et al,

Thanks for creating the wiki page. I think it's a good start. I hope our
use case can help facilitate some of the ontology alignment effort. You
already listed a few to start. Other might include: NIFSTD, SenseLab,
SWAN, TMO, etc. You can also add my name to the contact for the page if
you want.

Cheers,

-Kei