Re: drug side effects

From: Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 16:12:26 +0200
To: "public-semweb-lifesci" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
We have metadata! The download page (http://sideeffects.embl.de/download/)
contains Creative Commons licensing HTML, which in  turn contains RDFa.
We can extract the RDF from the page with a web service:

http://srv.buzzword.org.uk/turtle,strict=aegu/sideeffects.embl.de/download/
(The swignition service adds additional metadata for some reason)

Of course, metadata associated with the HTML does not help much with
automated data processing further down the road -- just attaching metadata
does not solve the whole problem, of course.

 -- Matthias