Re: [lodd][biordf] Loaded LODD datasets into the DERI HCLS knowledge base

Hi Kingsley,

Kingsley Idehen schrieb:
> Matthias Samwald wrote:
>> Hi Kingsley,
>>
>> I did a few example queries.
>> Your instance has LinkedCT, but it still lacks DrugBank (no surprise,
>> Anja just made the dump available very recently and it is not
>> documented on the wiki yet).
> Anja: is the a link to the dump from the D2R based pages? I would like
> to get the data loaded into the LOD instance ASAP.

All the dumps are linked from the LODD Data Set page [1] or the
individual D2R server pages [2] as well.

Anja

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/LODD/Data
[2] http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/drugbank/
http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/diseasome/