Re: Reminder: Sci Discourse concall Friday Apr 3 11am-noon Boston time

Dear Scott,

In a discussion last night, Kei Cheung made the very interesting
suggestion  that the SciDisc breakout session at the F2F focus on a
bridging use case between Discourse, Terminology and BioRDF and then
laying out a road map for achieving good integration.

I'd like to throw that out as a challenge for the SciDisc call today:
do people want to focus the SciDisc breakout session on that goal?
What are the main use cases?  Are any breakthroughs needed to achieve
the goal?  Is it realistic?

Also along those lines, Paolo Ciccarese has agreed to give a talk at
the F2F on a "Lightweight Semantics Approach" he is working on, with
the assistance of Alex Passant of DERI.  As you will see this is very
appropriate to integrating and aligning SciDisc and Terminology and
expands on the discussion on our SciDisc call two weeks ago around
John's presentation.

HCLS participants interested in the challenge proposed by Kei are
cordially invited to join the SciDisc call today at 11am-noon Boston
time (GMT-5).  See previous reminder for details.

Regards,

Tim