  • From: SWAT4LS <swat4ls@easychair.org>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:17:51 +0100
  • Subject: SWAT4LS: Deadline extension until 13 Octobetr 2008
  • To: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Dear Kei,

this is to inform you that we extended the submission deadline until 13 October 2008, due to many requests we received.

Here attached, you will find the final Call for Papers, with new deadlines.
We would be glad if you could announce this extension to your colleagues and all possibly interested parties.

Best regards.

Paolo Romano, on behalf of SWAT4LS Chairs