Re: HCLS Tutorial at ISWC

From: Kei Cheung <kei.cheung@yale.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:55:44 -0400
To: Susie M Stephens <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@LILLY.COM>
CC: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Congratulations!

Just want to let the group know that I'm in the process of submitting a
panel proposal  to the 2009 AMIA Summit on Translational Bioinformatics
(http://www.amia.org/meetings/stb09/). There is a strong presence of
HCLSIG people on the panel including myself, Susie, and Tim Clark. I
hope the proposal will get accepted.

Cheers,

-Kei