Re: Vispedia: Interactive Visual Exploration of Wikipedia Data via Search-Based Integration

Hi Eric,

My personal view is that Exhibit and Vispedia share some common
functionalities including map drawing and data plot generation. Both are
of Web 2.0 style. One main difference I think is that Exhibit is a
standalone Web application, while Vispedia is tightly coupled with
Wikipedia/DBPedia. An interesting comparison would be performance when
data tables become large and complex.

Hope it helps,

-Kei