Re: Vispedia: Interactive Visual Exploration of Wikipedia Data via Search-Based Integration

I sent a wrong link for the plot, the correct link is as follows:

http://vispedia.stanford.edu/index.php/vis/353/AnyLine#/?cp0=0&f0=Incidence%20(new%20affected)%20%20per%20thousand%20%20person%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%93years&cp1=0&f1=Age&cp2=0&f2=&cp3=0&f3=&cp4=0&f4=

The original data table is shown at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer#Epidemiology

-Kei