Re: URI note

Kei,
Recollecting how much back and forth went into writing last year's BMC-TR
paper, and we didn't even go into any actual demonstration descriptions, I
think it would be highly unlikely for the HCLS to write a paper of the
caliber that Nature Biotechnology would demand.

However, if somehow a few of the groups participating in HCLS developed
their own local SW data-knowledge content, published these on the web, AND
then could be used collectively to view and query connected open knowledge,
then this indeed would be impressive enough to merit a collaboration paper.

My feeling is that a lot of folks in the life science research world are
waiting to see if something like this will be done...

Eric