Re: URI note

From: Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:50:41 +0200
To: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "Jonathan Rees" <jar@creativecommons.org>

Maybe the URI note can be published under the next charter?
Maybe we/you could turn it into a journal publication / review? I guess that
would cause a sudden increase of interest by HCLSIG members with an academic
background :)

Sorry that I could not deliver the feedback I promised. Too many concurrent
projects at the moment. I hope that I can catch up before it is too late.

Cheers,
Matthias Samwald