RE: messages to Data Integration in Life Sciences conf

Eric,
I'll be attending DILS, which does indeed look to be very interesting from our perspective. Holger will also be attending. Together, we will certainly raise the issue of HCLS participation with relevant or potential semweb groups.

The work that we will be presenting describes our transformation of pubchem and drugbank into an OWL KB, whose representation follows more formal ontology. We show queries to both sources + dbpedia. The transformation of chemical data is done via a new OpenBabel plugin [1], which supports a transformation to our ontology, or to some arbitrary ontology.
[1] http://code.google.com/p/semanticwebopenbabel/

You also asked about the Bio2RDF;
An HTML front end:
http://bio2rdf.org

A SPARQL endpoint using Virtoso:
http://bio2rdf.org:8890/sparql

the repository contents are listed here:
http://freebase.com/view/user/bio2rdf/default_domain/atlas

Cheers!

-=Michel=-