Re: Multi-layered Knowledge Representations for Healthcare

Hi Dan,

Love Sowa's book on Knowledge Representation. However, in his
discussion, he put up the top level ontology as an example for teaching
purposes. It is not fully developed in terms of coherence and
discrimination. He even discusses some of the issues with the model,
e.g. occurent and continant.

DanR