Re: The Elsevier Grand Challenge

Hi Susie,

This Challenge looks great.

Open Health Tools is working on a challenge grant for Health Sciences as
well...Perhaps there are ways to learn from each of these kinds of
activities?

Here is the link to Open Health Tools and its Academic Outreach Project...

www.openhealthtools.org  >>> Charter Projects >>> Academic Outreach
Project >>>>Educational Stream

Regards,

Dan